"Unseen Valor: The Woman Behind the Veil"

  



In shadows deep, my life unfolds, a tale untold, a woman's role,

With diligence, I toil and strive, in every moment, I'm alive,

Through countless hours, my hands they toil, with strength and grace, I till the soil,

I care for all, both far and near, their whispered dreams, their darkest fears.

 

A nurturing heart, my guiding light, I strive to make their burdens light,

For in this world, I've come to find, my worth is measured, undefined,

Yet in my depths, a nagging doubt, do they embrace, or cast me out?

Do they see me as a vessel of gold, or just a means to buy and sell?

 

I pour my love, my soul, my time, into a world where roles entwine,

But in the depths of my despair, I wonder if they truly care,

For every smile, every embrace, is it genuine or just a chase?

Of fleeting dreams and shallow gains, where love is lost, and trust remains.

 

Though wisdom flows through every vein, I choose to hide my inner pain,

I feign ignorance, wear a mask, pretend I'm blind to every task,

I know the truth, the motives clear, yet choose to act like I don't hear,

Their hidden agendas, veiled intent, I play the role, my strength unbent.

 

For deep within, I still believe, that love can mend, can interweave,

The threads of trust, the bonds that bind, can heal the wounds within my mind,

I am more than just a source of wealth, my worth extends beyond material health,

In time, they'll see the truth I hide, that love's the currency by which I bide.

 

So, as I walk this path unknown, I'll keep my heart and spirit grown,

I'll care for them, as best I can, and hope one day, they'll understand,

That I'm not just a well of gold, but a woman with a heart and soul,

And though they use me as they may, I'll rise above and find my way.


- Chippy Mohan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Solitary Flight"

"Beneath Celestial Wings: Dreams of a Girl's Journey Through Time"

"Embracing Freedom: A Journey of Self-Discovery and Unbridled Expression"