Confession

 


You are a memory from eight years past,

Back then, I was naive and young.

Longing for your attention, it lasted,

A phase of yearning, when our paths swung.

 

We drifted apart, then reconnected,

A yearly conversation, a fleeting delight.

Each time we spoke, my heart was affected,

Yearning to confess, yet filled with fright.

 

Now I stand here, still unsure and shy,

Hoping to express what's deep inside.

In whispers soft as twilight's glow,

Through words that dance on the evening air,

My heart reveals what words don't show,

A silent vow, a tender prayer.

 

In every glance, in every sigh,

I speak my love with every sigh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Solitary Flight"

"Beneath Celestial Wings: Dreams of a Girl's Journey Through Time"

"Resilience Unveiled”