"Enduring Resilience"



As you applaud my foes with glee,

I'll cry out in defiance, let vengeance be,

Not seeking justice in this cruel game,

I bear the suffering, a silent flame.


Yet, in my heart, no blame to claim,

For why should I, in this twisted frame?

Blame not for the cruel spectators' glee,

But for my own strength, I'll set me free.


In this arena of trials and despair,

I stand tall, a spirit that won't tear.

The world may jeer and take delight,

In my struggles, they find their night.


But I'll endure, unyielding and true,

For the strength within me, I'll renew.

With every challenge, I'll rise above,

In the face of adversity, I'll find love.


No, I won't falter, I won't back down,

In the harshest of storms, I'll wear the crown.

As you cheer for my enemies with a bitter cup,

I'll hold my head high, and never give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Solitary Flight"

"Beneath Celestial Wings: Dreams of a Girl's Journey Through Time"

"Embracing Freedom: A Journey of Self-Discovery and Unbridled Expression"