"Solitary Flight"



On wings of dreams, my spirit soars,

Yet in their absence, uncertainty roars.

Hope to grasp my goals, I implore,

Seeking that day, secure and sure.


Alone I stand, a self-grown tree,

From a single seed, I found my decree.

In moments frail, when odds abound,

I crumble, weep, on solitude's ground.

No soul to fathom my hidden sorrow,

Inequity's hand, I've borne tomorrow.

Wealth on display, yet peace denied,

Loneliness dwells, a constant tide.


No love to warm this heart of stone,

Though to others, my love is shown.

They cling for gain, their motives clear,

No one to stay, no one to endear.


A mirage of love, a desert's grace,

In this solitary, endless chase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Beneath Celestial Wings: Dreams of a Girl's Journey Through Time"

"Embracing Freedom: A Journey of Self-Discovery and Unbridled Expression"