"Rainy Night Dreams of Imaginary Love"



Beneath the velvet shroud of night's embrace,

I lie in bed, a smile upon my face.

The rain outside, a gentle lullaby,

As I drift into dreams, you and I.

 

In my mind, you're more than just a dream,

My imaginary love, a vibrant stream.

Your arms around me, a tender delight,

In the realm of our passion, we take flight.

 

The raindrops whisper secrets to the trees,

As in your warm embrace, I find my ease.

Your love, my refuge in the darkest night,

In your arms, my heart takes its flight.

 

Your touch ignites a blush upon my skin,

In this world of dreams, we always win.

With every hug, you draw me near,

Banishing all doubt and every fear.

 

In the stillness of the night, I hold you tight,

In the realm of dreams, love takes its flight.

Though you're not real, you feel so true,

My imaginary love, I dream of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Solitary Flight"

"Beneath Celestial Wings: Dreams of a Girl's Journey Through Time"

"Embracing Freedom: A Journey of Self-Discovery and Unbridled Expression"